Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I will never do that again

There was a time when I did almost anything someone asked of me. Even if it meant putting my well being aside for that person. I would do things I wasn't comfortable with or things that made me feel bad about myself and made me feel worthless, but I was so desperate for a friend that I was afraid if I denied these people what they wanted that I would be alone. I will never do that again. I will never put myself second. I will never allow someone to bully me and push me around to make themselves feel better. I will never allow someone to make me feel worthless or bad about myself ever again.

There was a girl whose hair was as long as she was tall. It shone like the sun and was as golden as the earrings that brushed her cheek as she so glided across the floor.

He just kept crying and screaming and I couldn't understand why! I tried to please him with his favorite toy but he just threw it at my head. I tried to feed him his favorite snack but he tossed it on the floor. All while still screaming and crying. "What do you want!" I shouted. He just kept going! I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed his shoulders and shook him...until he stopped. I realized that he suddenly went limp in my arms. I had fed off his emotions so much that was all it took for him to stop breathing.

I stomped all throughout the house, hoping I would catch my moms attention. When that didn't work I started slamming doors and throwing stuff. Finally she got up and yelled at me and asked what my problem was. I told her that it wasn't fair that I was grounded and couldn't go to abbeys party. To which she replied "life isnt fair!" I just looked at her a grunted in frustration and stormed off to my room. I heard her yell "if you slam that door one more time, Im going to give you a lot worse than just a grounding!" Reluctantly I closed the door and threw myself on my bed and began to shout into my pillows until I had lost my voice from screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment