Monday, March 31, 2014

So there I was minding my own business, sitting with my agent buddy getting ready to start our mornings work when suddenly this pigeon comes up and wants a piece of me. So I tell-em "yo pigeon, you wanna piece of me?" He just sits there like a doe eyed baby and coos at me. My agent friend and I look at each other and look back at the pigeon. So I give what the wise guys askin for, but it wasn't enough. He wanted the whole enchilada, see. Well my buddy and I weren't too keen on that, which provoked the damn thing to attack us! So to protect my buddy, I let him throw me on the ground to distract the bird. Next thing I know the vermin is in our special box. He starts pushing buttons and blowing things up with the box. He was out of control I tell ya. We hear cars exploding, women and children screaming and crying. I told my buddy there was only one thing to do...let him have me. The agent holds me up so the pigeon can see me.  The bird locks in on me and begins to come forth while still armed and dangerous, just when I thought it couldn't get worse he holds me over a flaming vehicle! Im gonna smell like burnt yeast for the next week! The bird lowers the weapons and slowly begins to come out of the box but my agent spooks him and manages to toss me right into the box and I may or may not have hit the giant red button which launched a missile of mass destruction to Moscow Russia. With me in the box my agent flies through the air trying to catch up to the missile before it leaves our atmosphere. Next thing I know I fly out of the box and gravitating to earth. All I remember after that is the landing and a big boom. Oh and the bird eating what was left of me. After that its all a blur

No comments:

Post a Comment