Monday, February 10, 2014

Sliver Necklace

Currently I am looking at a plastic necklace with silver beads. It isnt broken. What would happen if I were to break the ends keeping it together? Would the beads fall off the chain or would they stay? Would the necklace be any less beautiful if it were broken? No, sure you may need a new chain for it or maybe some kind of glue, but the necklace is still good. Just because you may feel broken, doesn't mean you cant put the pieces back together. You will need to be patient because not all the parts will fit back into place like they once did. You may need to replace some pieces with new ones. In the end you can always pull yourself back together. It just takes the right tools and time. For example. My last relationship almost shattered me when it ended and I use to not be able to look at him when we would cross paths, but today I saw him and just simply smiled. It didn't hurt anymore. He was just another person. Sure its a little weird but im ok. I'm no longer broken and the pieces of me that I had given to him, I got back. Its all about perspective. Choosing to let someone or something destroy you. No more will I allow someone to tear me down and break me. My silver necklace has been fixed and its never looked more beautiful. Don't get me wrong, some days are better than others but every day is a journey and adventure. Its what you make of it. Don't let someone break your silver necklace

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=silver+beaded+necklace&client=firefox-a&hs=Mba&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nPz4UrWyIInEyQHPrYDgBA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1432&bih=660#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=o1gSbNq1s9fZVM%253A%3B1NnbKzHsGtIlzM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.evesaddiction.com%252Fimages%252F450%252Fnl10232.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.evesaddiction.com%252Fdetail_NL10232__547.html%3B450%3B450

No comments:

Post a Comment