Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Inspiration

 
This world is so big and beautiful that its no wonder it causes so much inspiration. So many colors and sights to see that just open a whole new world (No Disney pun intended) Music can also be a huge inspiration. Its so powerful that it can change your mood on a moments notice depending on the song. If you're sad, your most likely to listen to something up beat to put you in a better mood. Unlike me who listens to sad music when I'm sad. Stupid, I know. Its amazing what a little inspiration can do. Maybe cause you to take a random road trip, or dance to your next class, or maybe even paint a picture when you didn't even think you knew how to paint! Its all about what you're capable of and pushing those limits. When I am inspired I usually sing. Sometimes I write or draw, though I haven't picked up oil pastels in quite some time, and you know what they say. A talent left unpracticed is a waste. Well actually I am not sure who said that, or if anyone said that. Maybe I can coin it and make it my phrase, who knows. The point is, find what inspires you and channel that into something even more incredible and inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. The sensory overload is a magical experience when one takes the time to enjoy the sound, taste, feel and smell of things. Often we are too bust to enjoy the little things life has to offer and it is important to vividly embrace the beauty which surround us.

    Great post I enjoyed reading it and it reminding me of the little things in life!

    ReplyDelete