Friday, January 31, 2014

What if... continued

 
What if there was no technology? Well I sure as hell wouldn't be listening to my iPod right now, or even typing this blog. Id be writing on a piece of paper with a quill. I do actually remember the time before cell phones existed. If I wanted to talk to a friend, id walk a mile or so to her house or use the land line. That was a better time honestly. People weren't so lazy then. I remember the nerves I get right before calling a crush and hearing the phone ring on the other line, almost hoping they wouldn't answer. Now we have texting, a very impersonal way of communication. I like it but at the same time I don't. At least now I can talk to my crush without feeling like my heart is going to fall out of my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment